Monday, February 16, 2009

PreK Lunch Conversation, Over Tuna Casserole and Grapes

Miles--"My family is very strong. Every day they get more stronger."
Matt--"My family is so strong, they can pull all these grapes (holds up a bunch of grapes from his plate) off at once."
Wacy--"My dad's job is to get money."
Catherine--"Miss Leslie, what's those brown things?" (points to mushrooms in the casserole)
Ashley--"I like the pasta, but I don't like the big mushrooms."
Matt--"Can I have more pasta?"
Cameron--"It'll make me cough if I eat this!" (holds up fork with a bite of casserole on it)
Caeden--"Can some one pass me some more--please? please? please? please? please? please? please? Hey, they're going to pass it tome me . . . (yells) not that one!"
Matt--"Catherine, I'm trying to tell you something. (Catherine covers her ears)
Miles--"Let's all cover our ears!"
Matt--"It's not fair, I'm telling you the truth, Miles."
Landon--"Why is it not nice for friends for talking?"
Leslie--"When someone is trying to talk to you, it is not nice to cover your ears."