Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday, April 7, 2012

The tree trimmers were fun to watch yesterday, and they left some mulch, too!



A little vitamin C in the morning...








Baby's view...


Brother and sister...


Can you hear his guttural scream? Boys love sticks. It's bigger than you. Teach them how to be with them responsibly. I've worked where kids aren't allowed to pick up the few stray sticks or rocks on a play yard for their own "safety"...so sad.





Reading in nature...little sister in pink joined big brother in blue!


Making rain sticks...


Dancing with said rain sticks...





Whittling?


Hours of climbing fun on a round bale feeder...


New friend!


Medics...


Trough=fun!


Hand feeding the goat...she was experimenting with which grasses he liked best.


Beautiful bouquet!


He was a sneaky spy all through Costco...he helps me haul in the grub most weeks.


Goodwill was singing to me like a Siren tonight. I heeded her call, and waiting for me inside the front door was this baby for our babies! The best $40 I think I've ever spent!


Look! Look! Watch for a new website and school sign soon! Thanks to Tom and Kiwe for understanding who we are and pulling it all together!


Thanks for supporting our Trike-A-Thon last year! You raised over $1000 for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Have a happy day!